Sunday, November 9, 2008

Red Ribbon Week

Red Ribbon was a week or two ago, I can't remember. I don't know how I feel about teaching our kids about not doing drugs when they are 6 and 7, anyway they do it at school. (Before you get on your soap box about there are kids that know already..ours don't yet.) So tonight the boys and I were eating dinner (Cody and Maude went to Amarillo to see Jill) and they started talking about drugs. They told me we shouldn't eat pop rocks because their could be drugs in them. Also we shouldn't eat at IHOP in Amarillo, I have no idea what Cody told them. Then Aidan asked if we drink beer. Joshua piped up real quick said "we do we just drink the root beer kind." I think Red Ribbon week went really well for my kids.

1 comment:

  1. VERY funny! Maybe the boys can film a public service announcement commercial to spread their new knowledge? I'd watch it over and over:)

    ReplyDelete