Thursday, November 6, 2008

50's day

I was going to blog this earlier and haven't had a chance. So I will try to remember how the story went. Monday the kindergartners had their 50th day of school. They were asked to dress up boys/white t-shirts rolled up jeans and girls/same as boys or poodle skirts. They had hula hoop contest and bubble gum blowing contest. Joshua won the bubble gum contest.
Ok now to the whole point. At lunch my mom and I drove by to see the kids at recess all dressed up. I was looking and couldn't find Joshua finally my eyes found him holding hands with this really cute little girl with a light blue poodle skirt on. Then they just started hitting each other and chased each other all over the place. (true love) So that night at dinner I told Joshua that we drove by and I saw this really cute boy holding hands with a girl in a blue poodle skirt. Then I told him how they started hitting and chasing each other. He tried really hard not to smile. I finally asked him who he thought that little boy and girl were. He replied "Let's just call him 'boy'." He paused and then said "We do that everyday...fight and chase each other."
We are going up this afternoon to check on Cody's mom, so I will try to update more in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment