Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Strangers...

This has happened before but it still concerns me. In fact I think I may have even blogged about it before. Joshua was running around playing this morning and had no idea an appraiser had entered our home. This man was walking around our home for 45 minutes with white gloves on and going in and out of closets and rooms measuring things. The man was finishing and we were in the kitchen talking when in walked Joshua he looked up at the man and then looked at me and asked if he could watch a movie. Never once did he question this strange man or me of who he was...weird? I guess I will not be able to count on him for a 911 call if needed. Maude barely woke up and was asking who he was and what he was doing.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Josh thinks it's just another person waiting to meet him! OR maybe he just feels totally secure with his mom around. No anxiety... no worry... the sheer joy of innocence. But - we all hope that he "wises up" before this cruel world interferes with real life!

    PS - No pictures because Bobby has the camera -well, the old one is here but I can't find the cable! lol

    ReplyDelete