Monday, July 2, 2007

Picture time

Last night we were with some friends we hadn't seen in a while. They reminded me of a story that happened, I think, when Joshua turned 3. I always try to get the kids pictures made on or around their birthday. (this year I haven't had a chance because someone always has a cut on them) This time I was going to get Joshua's pictures as well as all 3 of them together. So I put Joshua in front of the lady to take pictures and then went back to fix the other 2's hair and dress them. When I heard the photographer start laughing. I turned to find my Joshua standing, smiling really big with BUBBA TEETH he had slipped in at the last second. He had carried them in his pocket all day and I guess thought it would make a good picture. She asked if she could take a couple of pictures with them in. So I let her. Only our Joshua!

No comments:

Post a Comment