Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Meme

I was tagged from a friend. I don't know why she tagged me, I am very boring. Here it goes.

Rules of the meme:
1. Post these rules of the game first.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names. Then the tagger goes to the blogs of those who have been tagged & leaves a comment letting new players know they’ve been tagged. The tagger asks them to find the meme and instructions back at his/her blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago:
Planning a wedding...

Five things on my ToDo list today:
1. Meals on Wheels
2. Eat lunch
3. Pick up kids
4. Take Aidan to baseball practice
5. Make dinner or pick up dinner

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay off Cody's Medical School Debt(that pretty much feels like it would take all of the money)
Travel

3 of my bad habits:
1. Sticking my foot in my mouth
2. Making light of everything
3. blogging when I should be doing laundry

5 places I have lived:
Amarillo until I was 3
Tulia until I was 18
Abilene until I was 19
Waco until I was 22
Lewisville until I was 26
Lubbock until I was 29
Tulia until present

5 jobs I have had:
Nanny, Computer Teacher Assistant, Church Secretary for a Baptist Church (shocking I know), Workers Comp Auditor for State Farm, MOM(Greatest Job by far)

I tag Tammy, Sharla, Emily, Matt and Brooke.

3 comments:

  1. So no fair, you tagged my sister. Who am I going to tag now???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are far from being boring!Your the most exciting person Kevin and I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I had to update my Meme a little bit. After reading your comment i realized I only changed #1 of the bad habits. I could definitely use yours, but tried to be different ;)

    ReplyDelete