Saturday, May 19, 2007

Maude

Cody and I had a long week. Tuesday night t-ball, Wed Cody was on-call, Thursday he was in Lubbock all day at a funeral then that night he had a School board meeting. I am telling you all this because we seemed to pass each in the hall for about 3 days. All the while I was toting around 3 kids. On Thursday night the kids had a game in Kress. So we left when Cody got home from the funeral. The kitchen was a mess from running in and out all week and eating. Cody could tell I was stressed. So when we got home that night from t-ball he was gone to the school board meeting but before leaving he had cleaned everything for me. So I started singing "what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man." Maude came running in looking around to see what I was singing about. I told her, her daddy was a good daddy he had cleaned the kitchen for mommy. She got excited and started singing "Who let the dogs out, who let the dogs out, woof woof!" It was so funny, that was the best song she could think of and she didn't know the one I had been singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment