Sunday, April 19, 2009

life...

We had Maude's 5th birthday party yesterday. (I will post pictures later) When we got home Aidan was being a typical brother and tripped Maude as she walked by, she fell into the couch bruised up her nose pretty bad and it bleed, not good when you are a girl... Then a few short hours later the dogs got into a fight I leaned down to separate them by grabbing their collars. Baylor got me on the arm didn't really break the skin but made me cry it hurt soo bad. Still have tingling feeling in my thumb. Then this morning Cody was getting into the shower when he stepped on Barbie, which made him slip and fall hard into the iron tub. All in 24 hours! Crazy... there you have it LIFE in the Culwell house...

3 comments:

  1. Good thing you have a doctor in the house - guess it doesn't help much if he gets knocked out by the tub though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope someone sells you good insurance, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Maude today! I hope everyone is not too sore from all the excitement you mentioned. Let me know if you want to try to come see the Cactus Cuties in concert this weeekend. I can do some ticket research. I think they have shows Friday and Saturday night.

    ReplyDelete