Sunday, March 23, 2008

Rock Star

We took the kids to Dallas for a Mavericks game on Thursday night. On the way home last night we heard the song 'We will we will Rock You.' The kids, Cody and I sang away, Maude was singing 'we will we will Walk you.' It was really cute to hear them all sing. A little later Joshua said, "You know what I want to be when I grow up? A Rock Star." I said that was fine as long as he was a Christian Rock Star and sang about God, Jesus and how good they make him feel. He said, "No, I want to be a mean one with mean tattoos up and down my arms and sing the word blood." (ok maybe rock band for Aidan was a bad idea for his birthday) I told him no that was not happening tattoos and mean words. Then Maude sang "We will, we will not like you" and then she said "Bubba you should sing We will we will worship you"

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blogs about your kids! Dad made the comment that your kids are too smart for their own good. We both agree there is never a dull moment in y'alls household.

    ReplyDelete