Thursday, October 25, 2007
Joshua turns 5 today!
5 things (I could name a thousand)I love about Joshua.
1. I love that he loves God and Jesus and he loves to talk to them.
2. I love that he loves his family and cares for us.
3. I love how he always wants to give me a hug in the morning.
4. I love that he sees life in a whole new way.
5. I love that he has his own way of doing things.
5 things I have learned from Joshua
1. A smile is a powerful thing.
2. That feelings get hurt worse than cuts and bruises.
3. 3 year olds shouldn't have golf clubs when 2 year olds are running around.
4. That anything and I mean anything can be climbed to jump off of.
5. When you don't see him for a few seconds you should really go check on him.
5 injuries Joshua has had in his first 5 years.
1. Fell out of a kid chair, while mommy was filming him...broken nose
2. Cut both big toes open
3. Run in with sister...broken tooth
4. Run in with the Palm tree...cut leg open
5. Run in with sister...broken nose
Happy Birthday Joshua, We love you!