Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Not all things are free or are they...

Today I took the boys to pick out new bikes at Wal-mart. We had sold their 4 bikes in the garage sale we had a couple of weeks ago. They picked out two really cool bikes. We checked out and as we were walking out I thought that it was really cheap. When I looked at the receipt I noticed we hadn't been charged for one. So I made the boys turn around and we went back in to pay for Joshua's bike. When we walked back in they asked why we were back, I explained we hadn't payed for one of the bikes. The sales people were stunned! They thanked me over and over for coming back in. We went to the back of the line and waited our turn. There was a sales lady needing a price on a Gerber daisy right before we checked out. Once we checked out the ladies kept thanking me for coming back. We got to the car and I looked at the receipt and I had payed for one bike and one Gerber daisy! So I got out free the first time and the second time payed for something I didn't even get! My crazy life lives on...

No comments:

Post a Comment