Monday, February 23, 2009

sick....

Saturday we went to visit some friends of ours. Cody went to medical school with him in Dallas and Residency in Lubbock with him. Yesterday morning we got up and went to church. Joshua layed down the whole time saying his throat and tummy hurt. Cody thought maybe strep throat was coming on. So after church this really really nice couple (they get an extra really because of later in the story) asked us to lunch with his parents. So there we all sat talking and Joshua sat up and threw up all over the table cloth (vinyl thank goodness). Cody and I jumped up and started cleaning and rolling the table cloth. OH so embarrassing! I took Joshua back to our friend's house and Cody stayed with the ever sooo nice family. When I got to the house I told Tony what had happened so we went to the clinic to get some phenergan. Tony decided to check for flu just in case. Joshua tested positive for the A and B strand of the flu... If that kid does something he is going to go all out. He is at home with me for the next 3 days.

6 comments:

  1. Yucky!! I hope he gets to feeling better and I hope that you don't get the flu as well. I'll be home in a month & can't wait to come visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope he gets to feeling better. Brenden got it last year....so I know what you are going through....stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry! We have had enough sickness to last us for the next 2 years, and nothing is worse than the flu! Hope he's feeling better soon.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Joshua. No fun at all. I think trying to make the other kids keep a little distance is the hard part. I'm finding that is when they really want to play right by each other!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well if you're going to throw up ... make it memorable. :)

    It's no fun having sick kids... hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh poor baby! I hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete