Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It isn't just the kids...

sometimes mommy has her funny moments.

The only thing that would have made this story better was if my mom was there to wheeze with my sister.
My sister, Maude and I met at a bakery today for lunch. There was a very friendly man working there, that brought Maude a cookie after our lunch was finished. Then of course after we at lunch we went and bought cookies for us. Tammy bought 6 DOZEN! Ok, they were for all of her teachers but still 6 DOZEN! It takes a while for them to box them so we talked with this man for a while. When we were all done he said "Bye Pumpkin." I reply with "Bye....oh...oh... you were talking to Maude." Knowing full well he was talking to Maude it made for a very awkward moment between the man and I. Then Tammy starts laughing/crying/wheezing, she can't even walk straight. Refer to Valet story if this doesn't validate that there is never a dull moment with me around. Did I write about the Valet story? I hope not!

3 comments:

  1. I am still laughing...just in case you missed the valet story, follow this link.

    http://4nashes.blogspot.com/2008/04/hug.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. well - what can i say - that is what sisters are for! getting into giggles and not being able to stop.....

    ReplyDelete