Monday, December 17, 2007

It is all how you ask...

Tonight I sat down to do the finishing stamping of the Christmas cards. Cody asked how many stamps I had bought. He said Maude had them earlier, sure enough one book was missing out of the six. So I went to her room and asked her if she knew were my stamps were, she didn't. I looked and looked, high and low, in her kitchen, in the basement, under the table, in the shelves and everywhere. I went back to her room thinking maybe she had remembered while I was gone. Nope she still didn't know, then I asked "Do you know were my stickers are with baby Jesus and Mary on them?" "Yes, I hid them under Bubba's bed" she said. I was just asking the wrong question. They were under Bubba's bed just like she said.

1 comment:

  1. So funny...I wonder what she was looking for the first time around?

    ReplyDelete