Tuesday, September 1, 2009

30 years ago...

30 years ago today my parents started working in Tulia for State Farm Insurance. My Dad's name is on the sign out front but it takes a family to run a business. I am thankful for their courage to move our family to a small town and take over a business. In our family we have all joked with the numbers of hours we spent sitting waiting on dad in the car while he took pictures. I wouldn't have it any other way we were together. I know my parents are thinking is the same girl who complained hour after hour 'why does dad have to talk so much?' Well all those talks put food on the table and clothes on our backs. I can appreciate it much more now that I am married and have kids of my own. I can't write enough words to say how much I love them or appreciate them, so I won't try. THANKS MOM and DAD For the past 30 years of HARD HARD work. Love you both!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment