Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

We have been truly blessed this passed year. Cody's side of the family has kept us on our toes with health and injury issues but we are very fortunate that all has worked out. Aidan turned 7 and has grown like crazy. Joshua as always kept us on our toes. He started kindergarten and turned 6 in October. Maude has had a wonderful year of health sense being diagnosed with asthma last January. She also grew like crazy after turning 4. Cody seems to be getting busier and busier with more patients. I seem to be losing more and more of my memory by the kids adding more and more activities to our schedules. We have added land and cattle to our busy schedule. We have 50 calves to start with. Aidan thought he wanted to get a horse but now thinks a four wheeler will be just fine. Maude however still wants a horse after getting to ride her cousin's at Christmas. Joshua just wants whatever ever goes fast... I just want safety. So I think we have settled on a ranger for mom and dad.

I look forward to the new year with our growing family and the new things that God has in store for us.

Wishing all of you a very blessed New Year as well...

J Diamond A

3 comments:

  1. I love hearing about your family! I hope 2009 treats you all well. That is exciting that you are in the cattle business! I didn't know you were true country folks! I think of you often and I always plan on staying in touch better than I have.
    Happy New Year!

    Sharla Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were in Lubbock today for the Tech game. I thought the whole time we should have called you guys and met there. I miss you too! We need to get together for girl time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cows? Wow, you are brave! We had cows when I was a kid. We would go out with my dad to feed them and I would walk around giving them names. One day, Dad came home with enormous amounts of HB meat in "white wrappers". I quit naming them cause it is easier to eat a burger without a name :(

    Best wishes with the new adventure.

    ReplyDelete