Sunday, June 3, 2007

Purr

This afternoon we were sitting outside and Joshua was patting the kitten. The cat started purring Joshua thought he was mad. We explained that he was happy and that is what cats did. A little bit later Joshua hopped up in my lap and gave me a big hug and then asked if I was mad. I sayed "no, why?" kind of puzzled. (I never get mad, why would he ask that?) He said "Well, your not purring."

We are having VBS starting tomorrow. So on Saturday we went walking around neighborhoods passing out flyers about VBS. Maude went with me and an another mom with her little girl. The boys went with one of the high school boys and his parents. Maude walked the whole time with a flyer and wouldn't give it away. She liked having the paper and acting like us but didn't want to give it away. We rejoined at the church and I picked the boys up to go home. We got in the suburban and Joshua noticed that Maude still had her paper. He asked why she still had it. I told him that she didn't want to part with it, it was ok. He preceded to yell "WHAT, YOU DON'T WANT TO SPREAD THE WORD OF GOD." Trying not to laugh at his anger. I let him know this one time it would might be ok, if Maude didn't spread the Word. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment