Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We're back baby...

and I don't know if that is a good thing.

Today I slammed Joshua's hand in the car door after swimming lessons. He screamed and I mean SCREAMED all the way to the hospital. He is fine! not even a bruise little rascal.
Then I was in the garage going through the maze of boxes when Joshua said "Hey Mom look what Aidan and I found the other day." as I raised up to look down the barrel of a BB gun. Guess we had failed to tell him the rule about guns!!! Like not pointing it at anyone!!! When you find a gun no matter play or not, go find an adult and tell them. We had this talk and then him and Cody had the talk so hopefully I won't be looking at a gun in my face for a long time maybe like NEVER!

1 comment:

  1. Should have never jinxed yourself with saying nothing has been going on around your house. You were definitely due! I love your kiddos!!!

    ReplyDelete