Friday, July 31, 2009

Crazy kids!

We went shopping yesterday. We also met up with some really good friends for lunch. While at the mall I am pretty sure I said don't run 20 times before the Mall Cop told him to stop. So he slowed up for a while... Until coming off the escalator when he knocked a mannequin down but to his mom's cat like reflexes I was able to catch her mid fall. Then today as I was drying my extremeley SHORT hair when I heard thud thud thud 17 times. Joshua had been playing with a golf ball on the stairs. So I didn't think anything of it. Until the screams of Aidan. Apparently he took a box to the top of the stairs and was contemplating going down the stairs when his brother gave him some encouragment by pushing him down! We have tile floor at the bottom of the stairs. Aidan landed on his head! While I was taking care of him, Joshua was getting ice packs and saying he was sorry a million times. Apparently the tears of Aidan were not enough to make Joshua think twice (rarely anything is) because in the midst of the tears and me checking on Aidan I heard thud thud thud 17 times! Joshua was laying at the bottom of the stairs in a box! BUT he didn't dare cry I could see it in his eyes he was hurt but he knew I was not a happy Mom!

3 comments:

  1. And this is why I love your children so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    (I feel like I leave this same comment all the time!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure about stairs in your house. Maybe you'd better fence them off and live down stairs.
    VL

    ReplyDelete